Q. How do I know I am buying a real memory card and not a fake?
- We source all our memory cards from https://www.wholesaleit.com.au/ so you can be confident that you are purchasing a genuine product.
Q. What are my payment options?
- We accept payments by Paypal, Amex, Visa or Mastercard, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Q. What i the difference between Read/Transfer Speed and Write speed?
- Read Speed is how fast images/data can be transferred from your card to the computer.
- Wrire Speed is how fast the images/data can be written to the memory card so you can take faster continuous shots. More speed is needed for more rapid shots.
Q. What is the difference between SD, SDHC and SDXC?
- Secure Digital memory cards or SD cards are available in different physical sizes and storage capacities. With so many choices it's very important to understand which cards will work best with your device. SD cards are available for digital cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, tablets, laptops, PC's and many other devices.
SD, SDHC and SDXC card Capacities
- SD / MicroSD: Up to 2GB
- SDHC/ MicroSDHC: 4GB to 32GB
- SDXC/ MicroSDXC: 64GB to 2TB.
It is very important that you know and understand the following about compatibility for your device.
- SD cards will work in SD, SDHC and SDXC compatible devices.
- SDHC will work in SDHC and SDXC compatible device but not SD devices.
- SDXC will only work in SDXC compatible devices.
Always consult your device manual if unsure which cards are compatible.
Q. My microSD card is write protected or locked! How do I unlock it?
SOLUTION 1 - Unlock the memory card
- If you are using a microSD to SD adapter, make sure the Lock switch on the left side of the adapter card is slid up (unlock position). You will NOT be able to modify or delete the contents on the memory card if it is locked.
SOLUTION 2 - Toggle the lock switch.
- If the lock switch is loose and moves easily It is likely the switch is sliding to the locked position as the card is placed in your host device. In this case the card reader will need to be replaced.
SOLUTION 3 - Check the mobile device settings
- Some mobile devices have a feature to lock the card. Please check with your mobile device manufacturer for instructions to unlock it.